Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Our Guest Designer, Cheri

Good Morning KraftieKre8ators.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I am excited to be guest designing here on the KraftieKre8ations blog today.  KraftieKre8ations has so many fun swaps and challenges and I love to play along with them.  The tag that I am sharing with you is one that I designed to go to one of my swap partners.  I hope she loves it.


I used the following items:
Shipping tag
3 Girl JAM - Tuxedo Black and Red crinkle ribbon
Distress Inks - Barn Door and Black Soot
Tim Holtz Ideology - Mini Gears
K. Andrew Designs - "Crafty Friends" stamp set
Recollections Bling
"Made with Love" charm from my stash
Homemade red glitter mist

I hope you enjoy the video.


If you are interested in more great projects, please check out my blog by clicking here.  Thanks for stopping by today and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


Thank you for sharing your technique and your beautiful tag Cheri.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin