Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Morning HOT Seat - Alicia O'Bryant

Welcome to the HOT Spot!!  Our guest today is Alicia O'Bryant!

Alicia is a member of the Design Team member at Kraftie Kre8ations!

What type of crafting are you passionate about?
Paper crafts, obviously. But I have made jewelry for about 25 years. I have taught classes in both jewelry making and scrapbooking, so I would say those are my strongest pursuits.
How long have you been crafting?
I am always playing with various mixed media projects and try to take classes when available to advance my knowledge of various media.  
What gets you in the "crafting" mood?
Music gets me I the crafting mood, but I need a clear head to really get started. Since life is general so stressful, I typically spend a few minutes organizing and preparing my space and head.  
What is your latest project and what was the motivation to create it?
I am working on a brooch bouquet for my wedding! Actually several crafty projects for my wedding with my Cricut and paint brushes, a very wide variety. I will blog about these after a successful ceremony!  
Tell me something about you and your crafting that not many people know?
I am an avid concert goer and I am extremely passionate about rock photography.


Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our HOT spot questions.
Check back again next week to see who is on our Hot Seat!

Come back next week to see who's on the HOT Spot!



Interview conducted by the Ebony Scrapper, Connie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the honor! don't forget to check out my blog:
    https://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com and see all my wedding creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you are getting married soon! When? The last time I got married back in 1987 I created all my centerpieces, my favors, my bouquet, my headpiece and probably some other things too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin