Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ideology Tag by Cheri

Cheri's Challenge Tag... This is a beautiful tag. All of the requirements are present.  Gorgeous!  I wonder who is going to get it!

Here is here posting: (taken from her blog)

I really wanted to enter a challenge over at Kraftie Kre8ations.  You can view the challenge below


Challenge Rules:
Tag that is at least  6"X4" - I started by cutting a 6.5"X4" piece of light weight chipboard and then trimming it out to form my own tag.
Paint - I used Delta Ceramcoat in Light Ivory (3 coats on front and back)
Distress - I used a distress tool and roughed up the edges of the tag and the sentiment box.  I then inked the edges of both with Tim Holtz (TH) Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Paper - I used the Tim Holtz Ideology tissue wrap
Washi - 3 strips in the upper right corner
Sentiment - from TH "Playful Journey" stamp set
Embellishments - Recollections flowers, leaves, bling; charm, Prima "Say it in pearls" bling; handmade lace flower, Crystal stickles
Ribbon - 3 Girl JAM "Halloween Harvest"
Fibers - From my stash
Mail to a KK8 member (that's secret)

Other supplies - Mod Podge, TH distress tool; TH Dusty Concord Distress Marker; foam tape; hot glue, glue dots



2 comments:

  1. Who received this tag? Please post here on the blog and announce in the group.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin