Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Tuesday... Here is what I've been up to...

How y'all doing today? I hope you are all doing well.  I have been stopping by some of the blogs lately and you are all so busy...  I wanted to share some things about our blog

Did you know:

  • I publish challenges 3 times a week on average?
  • All our challenges are geared to give you points for the year end prize.
  • We are happy to support your blog, as a follower.
  • Did you know that I am always looking for fresh ideas & guest bloggers?
These are just a few things that we do here on the Kraftie Kre8ation's blog.  

Here are a few things that are going to becoming your way on the blog.. 

  1. November Mail Art Swap - If you doodle and color this is the swap for you. Check out the November swap above and join in.  For Kraftie Kre8ations members, there are points to be had. 
  2. If you are into altered items, November is also the month you will see a 2 week challenge on an altered art project.  it's sure to be fun. 
  3. December... the last month of 2013.  I am hoping to plan a blog hop open to all of our followers and the general crafting community.  More info will be posted next month. 
Well that's it for now... I hope to see you around the boards.. oh, and if you are a Kraftie Kre8ation's member, blog follower or new member ... leave a comment and let me know you are joining any of the challenges/swaps below. Once the challenge is concluded, participants will be entered in a drawing for free crafting supplies via a Michael's gift card!! 


**I am looking for a guest crafty blogger for November 1, 8, 15 & 22nd..If you are interested, please send an email to ebonyscrapper@outlook.com ... I look forward to hearing from you. 


Happy Kre8ating!!!

Connie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great.
    Cheri - John 3:16
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin