Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

A challenge... to the challenge..

Our days start early and wind on until it's time to rest. Some of us have to work outside the home and it's can be quite stressful.. Some of us work inside the home with our families and that too can be quite time consuming. Crafting sometimes is the farthest thing from our minds. We try to get involved with good intentions and something stops us from completing our assigned task. I can fall within all three categories on any given day. I enjoy crafting. I love creating something with my hands and giving a hand made item to someone warms my heart. Challenges are a great favorite, especially sketches. Sketches give me the opportunity to stretch my imagination. It stokes the fire of creativity when I can't find any. Go over to your photos where every you have them and pull out a couple. Head over to your craft cabinet and pull out the colors that compliment each other with the photo and give it a 10 minute go. I would love it if you would take a quick moment between your everyday life and create with the sketch I have posted. If you would like to see a specific challenge .. please let me know... I will be happy to post it and create along with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin