Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The HOT Seat - ArtSeRae Taylor

Good morning Everyone...

We are interviewing  Kisha SeRae Taylor today.  Kisha is a member of our Design Team and she is one of our Hostess Administrators.. She is in charge of our Pinterest page.

Welcome to the  "HOT" seat Kisha... or may I call you ArtSeRae?

Let's get  started: 

What type of crafting are you passionate about?
Paper crafting, mostly Mixed Media and Altered Art

How long have you been crafting?
Paper crafting since 2009 and Mixed Media only since March

Are you "investigating" any new techniques in the crafting world? If so, which one?
Creating my own embellishments with Utee, hot glue and molds.

What gets you in the "crafting" mood?
YouTube videos!!! I love all the inspiration there.

What is your latest project and what was the motivation to create it?
Currently working on a configuration box that I made using my Silhouette. Hope to enter it in the Silhouette Design Team Call.

    • Good luck to you on that. Be sure to let us all know how you do!

Tell me something about you and your crafting that not many people know?
I'm teaching myself how to draw. I want to expand my art journaling capabilities.

Thank you so much for taking the time to interview with us today Kisha.   We look forward to seeing you around the boards...!!

Thank you for stopping by... Please leave a comment.  One lucky commentor will be award a gift. 

ES



8 comments:

  1. It was fun getting to know more about you. Good Luck on the DT call. I will be kepping a watch on your blog for a update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shavon! I'll be sure to keep you posted!

      Delete
  2. Kisha!!! You are such an amazing and fun filled Person!!! Look forward to getting to know more about you in your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brandi...you're pretty cool yourself...LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. nice to learn a bit about you Kisha. I love art journaling also although I haven't done any in months. I am supposed to be in a class with Effy Wild but haven't gotten to start it yet. You would probably like that as she does a lot with drawing faces (which is one of the things I think is keeping me procrastinating. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! I am currently taking a class by Effy called Book of Days and I love it. It makes me think I can draw already...LOL! In case you're interested, Christy Tomlinson and Andrea Gomell also have some pretty awesome classes. With the purchase of Andrea's class called Faceinating Girls, she will even send you a stamp set to help you with drawing faces. How cool is that??? Thanks again for stopping by and have an awesome creative day!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY KISHA!!!! A BLESSING FROM GOD. WELCOME TO THE GROUP AND WE LOVE YOUR WONDERFUL CREATIONS YOU ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO THE GROUP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin