Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Final Day of the Hop..

We at Kraftie Kre8ations want to thank all of you for hopping along with us this weekend.   We hope that you have been inspired to try some of the projects that our participants presented to you.  Remember there is a "Color" challenge being hosted by the Kraftie Kre8ations FB Group.  

Also, one lucky hopper will be randomly selected and recieve a prize just for stopping by. ... Enjoy the final day of the hop ... 

KK8

7 comments:

  1. Great job ladies, I love the beautiful projects and you each did a good job using the color palette. Thank you the isprirations and the new techniques I learn while I hopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful projects. I think the one that I am going to get creative with is the wreath by LaVie. I have LOTS of twine and have been wondering what to do with it. I am going to use that for my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this hop!! Thanks for all the inspiration and of course for the chance to win a prize too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun hop this weekend! I can't wait to try those leaves that Kisha shared today! So many great projects and tons of inspiration! So glad I joined your group just in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my 1st hop and I LOVED it!!! It has given me so much inspiration that I made my 1st card ever! I liked that so much, I made 3 more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful job all you ladies did. There is so much inspiration. Can't wait to add some of my take on a few.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hop and I love everyone awesome projects.I'm so happy I join this group...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin