Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Organization... it's time to do some..

Hey friends... 

Is your craft room up to par?  Is everything you want in there?  Well for me the answer is No..!!!  I don't have nearly enough space in my area and I'm trying to get some more.  A 2 room space would be nice for me... One for my wall unit and one for my crafting area... both with enough stack-able storage to hold all the bits and pieces of things I think I need to have a functioning craft room...   

What's your wish for a functioning craft room?  If you have it .. share the secret with us.. If you don't.. tell us what you would like to have... We are all ears and waiting to see how we can best used the spaces wie  have to create the space we want.. 

Happy organizing.. !!!

ES

4 comments:

  1. I love my crafting space and actually made some improvements last night. To anyone have trouble figuring out where to start I suggest taking the Scraprack Organizing class. It's free and you do not have to have a ascraprack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love my crafting space. In Jan I purchased the scrap rack. Like Lyne said you do not have to buy the scrap rack. The online classes will help tremendously. Now I need to buy another rack. Lol Have to much stuff.lol we turned our garage into my scrap room . It does need a little more work. But it is comfortable to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say I made a craft space! I have a huge room so I split it in half but feel I need the whole room. Can't wait to move! But bookshelves and clear bins does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can say I made a craft space! I have a huge room so I split it in half but feel I need the whole room. Can't wait to move! But bookshelves and clear bins does it for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin