ATC's = Artist Trading Cards - A little piece of art in your pocket!
Welcome to our post today... We have a wonderful interview with the hostess of the ATC Breast Cancer Awareness swap, Carol M. Gober..
1. What got you into Crafting?
- A girlfriend of mine is an avid crafter and always told me I could make a lot of the stuff I was buying. In 2006 I made everything for my daughters birthday party. invitations, shrinky dink name tags, thank you cards and all of the party favors. From that moment I was hooked.
- Waking up with my health and strength and knowing that my kids and family are safe.
- I'm a single mother to a 26 y.o. ds and a 15 y.o dd.
- I enjoy doing ATCs, they are the easiest craft that you can do. It take a small amount of time and you can use scraps. There had not been a swap with ATCs and I thought doing one for breast cancer would spark people interest and get them involved. I also had never hosted a swap and felt this was something I could do. Next year for OCT. maybe we can do the ATCs and donate them to a women's care area for to be handed out to survivors.
We will post the ATC's this month so come back and check out the beautiful creations.
If you know someone who is battling this disease, survived this disease or succumb to it, please add there name to the post so that we can remember and uplift them.
Thanks for stopping by... Leave a comment, we love to hear from you.
Co-Owner/Creative Crafting Director
Kraftie Kre8ations FB Group