Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013




  • If you just left Kisha's page, then you are on the right track; however, if you started here, please head back up to Shavon's page and follow the hopping order.
  • Kraftie Kre8ations:http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com/ <-YOU ARE HERE!

    Become a follower of our blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for a gift from our sponsor. 

    We hope you have been inspired by our design team throughout the hop.

    Thank you ladies for a fabulous hop.  Your creations are all amazing.  We are so lucky to have you all on the KK8 Design Team!

    the Kraftie Kre8ations Team 


13 comments:

  1. Excellent hop! I’m so excited to get to know you all The DT members better and to serve on the KK8 DT. Thanks for the opportunity!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped all the way!! We have some great ladies on this DT! I am so excited to be a part! I am also now following all my fellow team members. Great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I must say we have a great DT Team filled with the best talent. I can not wait to see whats next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hop! Congratulations to the ENTIRE design team. Looking forward to more crafty creations.

    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring blog hop! Beautiful worj through out. I hopped and commented and now I follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this hop is AWESOME!! I am blown away by the talent!! thanks so much for all the inspiration!! see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone on the team did an awesome job! So proud to be a part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations by the DT!! Can't wait to see more tomorrow,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, you ladies are very inspiring. I am looking forward to all of future creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great hop and to see the awesome creations was inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone did a Kick-A job!!!! It was all beautiful and inspiring! I'm so lucky to have found a group of talented, supportive, creative, beautiful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super job ladies. It was fun getting to know you all.
    Cheri - John 3:16
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin