Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

About me...

I am in a challenge over on KK8 and this is my page.


I am a mom, sister, aunt, grandmother and great-grandmother. I am also a  BFF to Meka. I love to play in the dirt in a garden or play with paste in the craft room.  I am inspired by my grandchildren, the grass outside my door, the deer that come to our yard and the flowers that bloom around me.  I am a child of God and his student as I am ever learning something new every day.  I am a friend and confidant.

This is who I am

~Connie

7 comments:

  1. nice layout! love the flowers, the butterfly, the shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Connie, i love it. Love everything that you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Where's you get that shoe?? TFS Connie!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice to learn more about you Connie! I miss my house in the Poconos where we had deer walking around the yard too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin