Followers

Networked Blog Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hi Kraftie Friends,

Connie here.. it's the beginning of the week and there is much to complete and start. I am enjoying the Kraftie Kre8ations FB group.  We have had a PIF Party, hosted by Meka and we have played 3 wishes.. We had 2 challenges and 2 winners.. and today starts our sketch challenge. 

It's been a labor of love for me to be the co-owner of this group after a couple of short stops, lol.

I'd live to invite you over to our FB group and join in the fun.  We will be hosting a PIF (Pay It Forward) on Wednesday 7/17 and Bingo is on Thursday and Friday, 7/18 & 7/19.  Join us... get your bingo cards from Meka.

So .. I participated in the sketch challenge and this is the card I came up with.. I hope you like it.. I used items from my stash to create it.

I love the texture of the various papers on this card, the 1/4 inch rayon ribbon and the clock face.  I have not determined what I am going to put inside but I'm sure it will be appropriate..
 
Thanks for stopping by...
Feel free to follow the blog and leave a comment. 
 



2 comments:

  1. Love this.. My saying would be.. "just in time to wish you a Happy Birthday" or "As Time goes by.. I love you more and more"

    Beautiful card.
    Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Check back often to see what we are up to.

Give us Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin